Lonesome

kakku

Hi again good Forum folks! I put this time an older tune for your enjoyment (I hope at least). I did this one on the x1 so I cannot edit a lot this tune as my old comp which is in pieces atm and the parts are even in two different cities hold the x1(sorry very cumbersome text). Anyway, I hope you like the tune and all comments are welcome

Very enjoyable.  I relly enjoy the melody. Sounds like your tempo varies a bit at places, but that's OK.

I have to ask you what synth is your lead instrument?  I've been looking for a sound like that for quite awhile.  Is it a freebie in Cakewalk?

🙂

Edited by Johnbee58
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2019 at 12:13 AM, Johnbee58 said:

Very enjoyable.  I relly enjoy the melody. Sounds like your tempo varies a bit at places, but that's OK.

I have to ask you what synth is your lead instrument?  I've been looking for a sound like that for quite awhile.  Is it a freebie in Cakewalk?

🙂

Thanks. I opened the x1 project in cbb and I can see I used sq8l, which is a free 32 bit vst, and cakewalk's dimension Le which I liked a lot but don't have anymore in the new daw. I used fm8 in the verse melody. I could improve the tune but  I would just need to find new sounds to replace the 32 bit vsts.

Edited by kakku