Jump to content
Hidden Symmetry

There Before

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Re-mixed this ballad today using a mono cube & testing plugins. Hope the cube mix translates.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds great on my sennheiser headphone like a chart production. Good work man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am sorry,

I have an issue with my old device and Bandlab , so it is a while I cannot hear your songs ....

I will find a turnaround .

cheers.

Olivier 

Edit .. Totally wrong, I could hear your song !!!!!

not really my style but cool stuff .... 

Edited by vilovilo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 10:20 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Re-mixed this ballad today using a mono cube & testing plugins. Hope the cube mix translates.

Really pro sound...love the vocals.😊👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Translates good here on my Focals.
Very nice mix and love the vocals.
Well done.

focal_gary.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice and clean mix, I really enjoyed that .  Kinda has the feel of some of those killer Daryl Hall ballads. Great job .   mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mix does sound very well done here on the Adam's, nice balance enough space for the instruments to breath, vocal nice and clear, good job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2019 at 6:40 PM, vilovilo said:

I am sorry,

I have an issue with my old device and Bandlab , so it is a while I cannot hear your songs ....

I will find a turnaround .

cheers.

Olivier 

Edit .. Totally wrong, I could hear your song !!!!!

not really my style but cool stuff .... 

Thanks vilovilo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2019 at 11:08 PM, amiller said:

Really pro sound...love the vocals.😊👍

 

On 8/18/2019 at 3:33 AM, garybrun said:

Translates good here on my Focals.
Very nice mix and love the vocals.
Well done.

focal_gary.jpg

 

23 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Very nice and clean mix, I really enjoyed that .  Kinda has the feel of some of those killer Daryl Hall ballads. Great job .   mark

 

22 hours ago, Wookiee said:

The mix does sound very well done here on the Adam's, nice balance enough space for the instruments to breath, vocal nice and clear, good job.

 

Thanks for all the feedback guys,  I appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds great, vocals are fantastic.     +1 on the Hall and Oates comparison, definitely has that feel.    Really well done.


Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know where to start in describing my thoughts in detail on that, so I'm not going to bother - save to say - I LOVED IT. 

Came straight back for a second listen - but with more volume - knockout!

Andy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, markno999 said:

Sounds great, vocals are fantastic.     +1 on the Hall and Oates comparison, definitely has that feel.    Really well done.


Regards

I would've never thought of H&O. Thanks for the feedback.

17 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Don't know where to start in describing my thoughts in detail on that, so I'm not going to bother - save to say - I LOVED IT. 

Came straight back for a second listen - but with more volume - knockout!

Andy

Thanks for the kind words Andy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mix is super well balanced, hard to find a crit. Maybe snare up a little? Overall I was expecting a few more punchy drum fills towards the end of a verse, going into a chorus - I think a few more of those might suit. There are some, just might drive it a little harder with some more drum fill tom n splash. I know, it's a ballad, don't wan t to overdo that.

Cool tune!

-Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really well performed and mixed track here HS. I also agree with Tom's drum suggestion, but doesn't take anything away from this radio ready track....pro quality!! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...