Sign in to follow this  
Johnbee58

Understand (New Lyrics)

Posted (edited)

Please try to forget that negative POS I put up a few weeks ago.

I couldn't stand the old negative words anymore.  Now it's a song I can be proud of. 

Hopefully you can listen to it now and enjoy it musically without the content getting in the way. 

Flame away. 🙂

https://johnbowen.bandcamp.com/track/understand

❤️John B

Edited by Johnbee58
  • Like 2

Yeah, Michael Franks!  I'm nowhere near as good as him, but I appreciate the comparison, my friend.

😀JB

Hi John.  I think that I commented on your previous version -- which I liked.   I think that you have done a wonderful job in this revision.  I am glad that you kept the vocal drops in this on.  I like that!!!   Well done!

• Like 1

Very nice. I got an almost bit of fusion feel from the instrument parts

• Like 1

Sup John, cool tune!

And thanks for turning me onto Michael Frank's lol. My first thought was that he (John) sounded like the guy from Love from The Red Telephone song, but hearing Michael Franks, yeah muxh closer to that. Whatever happened w/ that Quietly She Sings song? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Sup John, cool tune!

And thanks for turning me onto Michael Frank's lol. My first thought was that he (John) sounded like the guy from Love from The Red Telephone song, but hearing Michael Franks, yeah muxh closer to that. Whatever happened w/ that Quietly She Sings song? 

Thanks Christian!

I changed some of the links around since I posted the original back in June.  That song can now be found here:

https://johnbowen.bandcamp.com/track/quietly-she-sings

🙂JB

Hi John,

Great song and a message for us all especially love the 'Music's the Chorus of your life' line.

Great bass line, love the melody and constant rhythm you've got going there.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

paul