Summer Dreaming - Song # 8

amiller

2 hours ago, Leizer said:

This is so great sounding, nice blend of instruments and fantastic guitar sound and performance. Maybe someone earlier had made a comment about the harsh piano? Well, I blame Elton John of why they exist at all...

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to listen.  Elton John...😂

• 2 weeks later...

‘Gotta Love Saturday’s.😊

The signal chain is very straight forward.  LP Standard -> Kemper -> DAW (Cake).  I don’t recall which Kemper profile.  There are so many great profiles available I’m always finding something I really like and keep switching all the time.  ‘Lots of great choices.🤪😊

Hey,

Absolutely killer job on this beautiful, soothing guitar instrumental!😀

That creamy lead guitar tone is spectacular, and the excellent playing and well crafted melody lines are fully top notch.

I love the smooth fluidity of the guitar parts as they weave their way throughout the different sections, and the mix sounds perfect for the genre.👍

Really nice work, great stuff!😀

Have a good one!
Bob

9 hours ago, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi amiller,

Beautiful guitar playing and tone with an excellent piano accompaniment + the sound of rain adds an extra layer of relaxation to a great tune.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

paul

Paul, thanks for listening and commenting.  I really appreciate the kind words.  As I mentioned earlier, the thunder storm was recorded with my iPhone right at my back doorstep.  Every time I hear this song it brings me right back to that time and place.😊

• 4 weeks later...