Fabfilter Summer Sale

cclarry

The FabFilter Summer Sale has started

Until September 1, we are running a Summer Sale in the online FabFilter web shop, offering 25% discount on all plug-in bundles. If you already own one or more FabFilter plug-ins, your online FabFilter account* offers you 25% discount on top of the normal Personal Upgrade Offer during the Summer Sale.

Don't miss out on this chance to complete your FabFilter collection, or recommend FabFilter plug-ins to a friend!

Shop now

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Larry! Some decent offers in my account. Just have to decide what to add to my existing Pro-Q 3 🤔

Interestingly, that's the only FF plugin I have as well. The good thing about their plugins is they're all excellent and you can't really go wrong with any.

• Like 3

Pro-Q 3 changed how I mix. Mid-side is brilliant. I want to go back and re-mix all my old mud. And Pro-L 2 is the best limiter I have ever used. Those two would be my pics.

Wondering if the Fab reverb is any vast life changer? As I have several other excellent reverbs, does the Fab have any unique qualities?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The obvious companion would be Pro C2...but,
as Mesh said, you can't go wrong regardless of 
what you decide!

Until I read this (see below), I didn't know Pro-Q3 had all this.....including a compressor ;)

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:22 PM, Max Arwood said:

Fabfilter  Q3 Is  phenomenal for catching weird stuff like that too. For many months I just thought it was a really nice EQ.  I watched a video the other day and found the built In Compressor. It is a tiny ring behind the frequency.  De-ess / compress any frequency with Q control and watch the graph to see the frequency and amount of reduction. You can set up as many de-essers as you want! You can also Eq that same frequency. Can’t believe I missed this.   Now I got to go find the second de-esser you mentioned in Omni-channel lol! I love all the waves stuff! Great prices. 

• Like 2

Thanks guys for all the ideas, very helpful 👍🏻 

I am sure I am only scratching the surface of Q3 but whenever I use it I think it is brilliant. I used the brickwall high pass EQ setting recently and was amazed at how well it worked.

• Like 2