Tiger The Frog

Air Instrument Cloud

Eeeeeeeverybody is going subscription nowadays. Loopcloud just went sub based Monday. Even companies with limited content are trying to jump on the bandwagon. Not a fan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lemar Sain said:

Eeeeeeeverybody is going subscription nowadays. Loopcloud just went sub based Monday. Even companies with limited content are trying to jump on the bandwagon. Not a fan.

Me either....I have ONE, the Slate All Access...that's the ONLY one I'll ever have!
And now that S-Gear isn't a part of it, It's really not high on my priority list. However,
TH-U Slate is decent enough...that that may keep me on....IDK

• Like 1

The one I have is EW composer Cloud and I think I get good value as they keep adding quality new content and I find a lot of useful stuff in libraries I would not have bought outright. I bought an air bundle for very little and don't see what they currently offer and their record of new releases would make the sub worth while.

• Like 2

Ha this is ridiculous, they haven't updated their stuff in ages. Just today I had to run the Loom installer twice and the same plugin restarted my computer. 

• Sad 1

Perpetual license plans for the bundles will still be available for $400 to $700.

Yeah, right!!!

Glad I already got mine for $70. :D

• Haha 4