Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Jost

Win Synchro Arts’ Revoice Pro & VocALign Project

Our friends at Synchro Arts have added support for ARA2 in their newly released VocALign Project and VocALign Pro plug-in updates. This latest ARA2 support for Revoice Pro and VocALign means tighter integration and a faster, easier workflow with Cakewalk by BandLab. 

To celebrate their latest update, together with Synchro Arts we’re giving Cakewalk by BandLab users the opportunity to win Revoice Pro and VocALign Project!

For those unfamiliar with these great plugins, VocALign provides instant tight alignment of one audio signal to another whereas Revoice Pro combines timing and pitch adjustment into a single package.

Check out the video below to see how VocALign can be used in Cakewalk by BandLab:

804268447.webp?mw=1300&mh=731&q=70

Prizes

1stRevoice Pro worth $599
2nd-4thVocALign Project worth $149

Entering

To enter, please fill out the form on the official contest page, where you can also get more details about the contest.

Winning

Winners will be randomly selected by September 1, 2019 and notified by email.

Good luck!
The Bakers

• Like 4

Well I attempted to enter. Checked all the boxes, Facebook, Bandlab. I already have a Syncro Arts product  not the one given as a prize here, so I was on that mailing list.

I received an email from  Bandlab, saying all I needed to do is what I already did. Unfortunately these are tied to different emails so I don't think I was identified correctly and will likely forfeit my entry :(

It gives us great pleasure to announce our SynchroArts giveaway winners! 

Revoice Pro Grand Prize Winner
Danila Izotov

VocALign Project Winners
Frank Kadanik 
Tommy Pedrini
Lynn Wilson

Congratulations folks - and a big thanks to SynchroArts and everyone who participated in this contest! 

Warm regards,
The Bakers

• Like 3