cakewalk by bandlab new features

DenyT

Hello!
Thank you for this last update CbB is more and more stable. I look forward to the arrival of certain instruments that were included in the sonar front and also other audio effects. for this fact I would like to know if you intend to reintegrate certain instruments and sonar effects in CbB? yes, I would like to know more about your choices

BandLab does own the intellectual property that was owned by the now defunct Cakewalk, Inc.,which includes the Cakewalk branded FX and synths. I believe that Meng, the CEO of BandLab said that they would be looking into making them available. Each plug-in is its own little program that can affect the larger program and must be given the same level of support, so this isn't as trivial as it might seem at first.

As you can see, much attention is being placed on bug fixing and workflow enhancement. I favor this approach and believe it shows a bright future.

For now, look at the "Favorite Freeware FX" thread for a list of what is now hundreds of freeware plug-ins that are known to work well in CbB. There is a corresponding thread for freeware instruments.

• Like 1