Missing Plug In Errors

Marty Marvels

Question

Hello All!

Looking for assistance in a "Missing Plug In Error"  I am receiving.  This started out of no where this morning and I have been all day trying to fix the issue.  Looked at the forums at length and could not find a solution that would fix the problem.   I ran vst scans and it stops mid process.  I am also unable to open old or new projects without the missing plugin error.   Also getting wrong computer Id for XLN products i.e. addictive keys and RC-20 Retro Color which where working earlier.  Did go to the XLN site to have them re-registered, it accepted the reauthorization - but sonar keeps kicking back the Wrong Computer ID error message.  Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated on how to correct this issue.   Not sure if it is related to any Windows 10 update but I have been trying to resolve this issue for the better part of 9 hours today.  One other note.  I have been a Sonar user for the past 15 years so i do have experience with the DAW, but this issue has me baffled. 

image.png.3cae59e69adc2feb0b8e53ea76cdb28d.png

Computer Specs: 

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel I5 3.10 GHZ

16gb Ram

3 answers to this question

Sounds like a Windows upgrade that has caused this. It affects XLN stuff every time there's a major one (e.g. 1809 to 1903)

You're half way there by re-registering your PC online.  Now you need to run the "XLN Online Installer" locally to re-activate your local licenses. 

Not sure about the other VST errors (screenshot is way too small to read), but sounds like its related to the Windows upgrade.

• Like 1