Instachord

Johnbee58

Hi John. Open up 2 soft synths, InstaChord and another one (that you want to play the sound of).

At the top of InstaChord click the DropDown where it says VST2 and select enable MIDI out.

The input for InstaChord will be your keyboard instrument.

The input for your other instrument will be InstaChord (enabling MIDI out makes this possible). The output should be Master.

You'll probably have to read up a bit on how to use this, its kind of different. Good luck!

1 hour ago, parboo12 said:

Hi John. Open up 2 soft synths, InstaChord and another one (that you want to play the sound of).

At the top of InstaChord click the DropDown where it says VST2 and select enable MIDI out.

The input for InstaChord will be your keyboard instrument.

The input for your other instrument will be InstaChord (enabling MIDI out makes this possible). The output should be Master.

You'll probably have to read up a bit on how to use this, its kind of different. Good luck!

Did this.  No dice.

😕

A couple of other things..make sure echo is enabled on both tracks.

And out of the box  ...middle C is the only key that works, on my system, anyway. You could try changing MIDI - Process, to Pass (top right area) and I would think that if the keyboard works, you're good. Change Pass back to Process to go back to InstaChord mode. You got to load some Presets and Press C3 along with C5 and play around pressing a low key and a high key at once.

For me, I found that the time it took me to learn this one would have been better spent on my keyboard skills!

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, parboo12 said:

A couple of other things..make sure echo is enabled on both tracks.

And out of the box  ...middle C is the only key that works, on my system, anyway. You could try changing MIDI - Process, to Pass (top right area) and I would think that if the keyboard works, you're good. Change Pass back to Process to go back to InstaChord mode. You got to load some Presets and Press C3 along with C5 and play around pressing a low key and a high key at once.

For me, I found that the time it took me to learn this one would have been better spent on my keyboard skills!

Good luck!

Glad I only blew $10.00 on this and not the $90.00 they usually want.  It's not very user friendly.

🙂

• 2 weeks later...