ASIO4ALL Locking up

I don't know what changed. Previous and latest version and I can't open a project without my ASIO4ALL going to a RED Exclamation point and not working. Can't think of a setting change, but I've tried everything. Only app open, use/don't use exclusive mode, open/don't open all devices, uninstall ASIO4ALL and reinstall. Any idea's how to trouble shoot ASIO4ALL to determine what it does not like? 

I'm sure some one will come to your aid soon.  However I and many others view ASIO4All as not the best way to access your audio interface.  If you have a proper low latency audio and it has real ASIO drivers please use those.  If not use WDM drivers. As an aside that is what ASIO4ALL uses.

So here is the problem with that.  I have a Focusrite Saffire LE interface. Has it's own ASIO drivers. Should be perfect, right?  When I uninstall ASIO4ALL and switch to interface ASIO I can choose only that interface. If I plug in my USB interface from my amp, you can't use it to record. Cakewalk I can only choose one interface. Same when I use WASAPI. I'll try WDM.

Had this (ASIO4ALL) working perfectly a month ago.

22 minutes ago, Russell McKnight said:

So here is the problem with that.  I have a Focusrite Saffire LE interface. Has it's own ASIO drivers. Should be perfect, right?  When I uninstall ASIO4ALL and switch to interface ASIO I can choose only that interface. If I plug in my USB interface from my amp, you can't use it to record. Cakewalk I can only choose one interface. Same when I use WASAPI. I'll try WDM.

Had this (ASIO4ALL) working perfectly a month ago.

That's typical with the Windows low-latency audio drivers.  They provide basically direct access to the hardware.  The drivers that allow multiple devices to work typically have higher latencies unfortunately.  I used to struggle with that when I had the Focusrite USB and also a Yamaha keyboard that had a USB-audio interface. . . couldn't use both.  Unfortunately your best bet as far as I'm aware is probably to use the Focusrite ASIO and just run the amp into the Focusrite.

I heard that Macs natively allow you to use multiple audio devices with low-latency. . . nice feature.

20 hours ago, John said:

I'm sure some one will come to your aid soon.  However I and many others view ASIO4All as not the best way to access your audio interface.  If you have a proper low latency audio and it has real ASIO drivers please use those.  If not use WDM drivers. As an aside that is what ASIO4ALL uses.

and to provide some balance, there's also plenty of us who have used asio4all without issue over the years... are you using the latest version?

9 hours ago, Russell McKnight said:

Yes, latest Asio4all, and everything WAS fine. The driver is acting like two sources are grabbing it, yet only CW is active. WASAPI was my issue, sound now. But presently setup using Focusrite asio and line out through it from KATANA, instead of USB.

Yeah, we'd definitely recommend going line out from the amp rather than trying to use 2 USB devices like that. ASIO4ALL doesn't have any way for the devices to clock together.