Waves PRS Supermodels amp sim $23.83

mcmd

31 minutes ago, Iva Biggin said:

I got them for somewhere around that price on release, if I had my time over again I  would pass (huge Waves fan by the way). They do nothing for me, and don't really sound good except for possibly clean sounds IMO, didn't think much at all of the overdriven/distortion tones. YMMV

I have revisited them a couple of times since purchase, but unfortunately my opinion never changed. Some have high praise for them though.

I'm passing as I don't used high gain amps and sims...I'll stick with my S-Gear and IK sims for cleans and overdrive.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Iva Biggin said:

I got them for somewhere around that price on release, if I had my time over again I  would pass (huge Waves fan by the way). They do nothing for me, and don't really sound good except for possibly clean sounds IMO, didn't think much at all of the overdriven/distortion tones. YMMV

I have revisited them a couple of times since purchase, but unfortunately my opinion never changed. Some have high praise for them though.

I'm with you.  I think Waves makes some extraordinary plugins, but the GTR3 stuff just isn't up to their usual standards.  Others, however, seem to love it, so power to them.