Overloud TH-U/TH3 plugin - can you reproduce this issue?

filo

Hi guys,
I have found some strange behavior during changing presets.  The pressing of down or up arrow key on keyboard erases current preset from screen and move with output level knob of TH-U (left upper corner). I don't own any other DAW, but I have tried TH-U as VST plugin on the Wavosaur and there is no issues there. The problem also doesn't happen in standalone TH-U or TH3 app.

I would like to ask someone here for trying these steps, thank you very much!

- open TH-U or TH3 plugin window in CbB track
- select some preset from the list by mouse click
- change some value of any effect in the effect chain
- make a double click to different preset in the list and choose Yes on "Unsaved changes" dialog
- press the arrow down (or up) key on keyboard

- the patch is empty now

I have found different scenario with the same result.  JonD, Could you test this, please?

- show "Rename" dialog
- close "Rename" dialog
- press down arrow key

Just an idea: For me it looks like the dialog window steal focus from PRESETS panel and then arrow key doing some type of cleaning instead of moving to next preset item.

Edited by filo

9 hours ago, filo said:

I have found different scenario with the same result.  JonD, Could you test this, please?

Sorry, I would, but don't have the TH-U/TH3 plugin.  

And just to be clear, you did try starting Sonar with "Run as Administrator"?  (It's not the same thing as "Administrator privileges" or belonging to the Administrators group, which actually has restricted access).

On 8/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, filo said:

- show "Rename" dialog
- close "Rename" dialog
- press down arrow key

Just an idea: For me it looks like the dialog window steal focus from PRESETS panel and then arrow key doing some type of cleaning instead of moving to next preset item.

FYI I also tried this scenario and it worked fine i.e. nothing happens when I press the down arrow key.

• Thanks 1