Advice Softube Console1 Licence SOLVED

Geoff Merson

I bought a used Softube Console 1 and am getting a headache getting the licence transferred. The seller did indeed transfer the licence to my ilok account,as this was agreed before purchase,and he showed me that that had been done according to screenshotsof the transfer, but my ilok account is showing nothing at all. As there isn't a way to contact ilok online (only by phone it appears, which grinds my gears considering all the hoops we have to somersault through to use their service via passwords etc etc), I wonder if anyone here knows how to receive a licence that has been transferred? The seller and I have been in communication for nearly two weeks, and nothing's showin up on my ilok account. From his (the seller's) receipt, there's no indication of any code's or anything that I should type in, just a transfer tracking number. I'm really confused.

I tried typing in Console 1 in the search bar and couldn't see anything, and the subject fields didn't match anything when staring this post so a Mod can move this to the appropriate place if need be.

Cheers in advance.

Edited by Geoff Merson