Listening to this now

Mesh

5 minutes ago, pwalpwal said:

i couldn't find the "watching this now" thread

Why not start one? Even better "Now Watching".

There was a "Now Playing" thread which got superseded by this linguistically awkward "Listening to this now"  thread.

Edited by Wibbles

4 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Why not start one? Even better "Now Watching".

There was a "Now Playing" thread which got superseded by this linguistically awkward "Listening to this now"  thread.

"Hi!  We're Linguistically Awkward and we've got a fun show for you tonight!" 😁

Re: The Oh Sees - I don't remember the last time I saw a Burns guitar. BTW, the energy produced is infectious.

What am I watching now, a white screen while I am typing. I have typos built into my fingers (standard equipment) so i have to watch what I'm doing. Even then way too many typos get by me.

I'm in a blues mood this morning - thankfully this was recorded before auto-tune because the intentional, tastefully inserted, slightly flat notes add to the painful expression.

"Ive Been Loving You Too Long" - Otis Redding

Jeff Beck - Live At Ronnie Scott's

The cameraman must have been a guitarist because when Jeff does something super-human the camera is in the right place at the right time. This video convinced me that Jeff is the rock guitarist with the most awesome technical chops living today.

Edited by Notes_Norton

@pwalpwal re Super Furry Animals - The Man Don't Give A *****

I always feel a special connection to this track. As you may know the cover to the single features a picture of Robin Friday, beloved by fans of both Cardiff and Reading alike (I am neither).

super-furry-animals-the-man-dont-give-a-

Once described as "the greatest footballer you never saw" his Wiki page is worth a read.

My connection? I shagged one of his daughters.

Edited by Wibbles
Typo
  • Haha 1