Listening to this now

Mesh

On 1/22/2023 at 4:28 AM, pwalpwal said:

oh i didn't expect that

I assume you're referring to concert camera work that actually does a decent job of showing the guitarist's fretboard and fingers instead of the singer being silly during the guitar lead? 😁

Good thing he didn't have a singer then! 😆

• Haha 1

Yep, I can understand why you don´t like to listen to bands having females  I have had many expierences with 1  or 2 girls  in a band-

which ended up in   jealousy and aggression, no matter for me to not listen to "female" rock.

Some females know how to groove, Patti smith, Polly Jane Harvey, Beth Hart , Natasha Shneider aso asf. 

The Soundgarden Guitar player (Kim  Thayil)  is a giant, he always sounds amazing.

Soundgarden - Slaves and Bulldozers 

Edited by Pragi
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Pragi said:

Yep, I can understand why you don´t like to listen to bands having females  

Not sure if that was meant for me, but I love listening to bands with females in them!  I just don't recall any females being in those bands listed.

That said, I've never personally been IN a band that had females, so I never had to deal with any of those other issues!

Edited by craigb
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, craigb said:

Not sure if that was meant for me, but I love listening to bands with females in them!  I just don't recall any females being in those bands listed.

That said, I've never personally been IN a band that had females, so I never had to deal with any of those other issues!

OK, I misunderstood you.

You are a lucky guy to not having  had to deal with any of those other issues.

I played in a band with a drummer who could sing. Since I play drums, I used to sit at the kit and let him get out front to sing. I also doubled on rhythm guitar, bass or keyboards when the songwriter committed the mortal sin of not having a sax solo in the song. Switching instruments is good 'show biz' for the audience. As long as what I did didn't exceed my current skills, I could pull it off quite well.

Notes ♫

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...