Listening to this now

Mesh

Good stuff, but I always find it annoying when someone can play guitar faster than I can play air guitar... 😞

First time I realized that Eric plays left-handed!  It's also nice when you can shred, but still make it musical and fit with the song.  I grew up around too many who seemed to think playing an exercise at high-speed was supposed to impress everyone!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, craigb said:

Good stuff, but I always find it annoying when someone can play guitar faster than I can play air guitar... 😞

First time I realized that Eric plays left-handed!  It's also nice when you can shred, but still make it musical and fit with the song.  I grew up around too many who seemed to think playing an exercise at high-speed was supposed to impress everyone!

They play faster than I can think!

Along with the guitar playing, I loved to see how much fun they were having playing off each other.  I also loved the way the drummer just sat there and did his thing, and the rest of the band watching it all go down like it was no big deal, but they probably see that every night they play together.