Listening to this now

Mesh

25 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

Here's A recording of a tune I posted on Soundcloud many years ago. I called it Spanish Serenade (Serenata española) for some reason people that heard it thought it was 2 guitars. I love the way Pepe Romero does it    

Hey, isn't that two guitars? 🤔

(I keed!  I keed!  😜)

19 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

I met the Romeros quite a few years ago. Excellent musicians and nice people.

Concerto Andaluz for 4 Guitars - composed by Joaquin Rodrigo - Los Romeros

I didn't meet any of them but I did record on a couple of CD's playing classical guitar with Bruce Leek doing the recording. He told me about recording Angel and Pepe and how good they are. That was the late 80's. Fun guy

Two unusual things the same day...o.O

A swedish gameshow about music had two of the contestants perform a version of Coldplays - Fix You, translated to swedish and made into a duet. I liked it. I usually don't like covers.

I love this song. :x It moves me and makes me shed a tear or two. English isn't my native language and i only focus on the sound of a song. But somehow the lyrics of this song must have got to me. Usually i don't listen to lyrics.

15 hours ago, craigb said:

My roommate was watching the Noise er, I mean the Voice and a guy auditioned with Hemorrhage (In My Hands) which made me break out this...

The guy sounded more like “Aaron Lewis singing a Fuel song.” What I said to the wife.

A song with a Halloween title that isn't a Haloween song

Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol

I saw him perform at one of those outdoor festivals after the punk era and he was quite versatile, covering his punk stuff and some other genres very well.

Edited by Notes_Norton
  • Like 1