Listening to this now

Mesh

I'd like to be buried at sea. Let the crabs have something to eat instead of burning me in a fire or enclosing me in a box. I figure I'll have no more use for this body, it may as well be food for something.

And while we are on the subject. This is my favorite Rachmaninoff piece of music. It's in 5/4 time but the odd time signature isn't obvious. It's dark and moody and I like dark and moody

Isle of the Dead - Sergei Rachmaninoff / Mikhail Pletnev  / Russian National Orchestra

Edited by Notes_Norton
  • Like 1

That game has a special place in my life. In the summer of 1994 I was playing downtown Shreveport with Mikki Hunicutt next to James Burtons club. Awesome band. Drummer was from LA, Keyboard player was from Chicago and the rest of us were from Shreveport. Hardcore Blues band playing 50 50 originals Standard blues from Mikki's albums. 4 nights a week. Paid pretty well too. Anyway, after the gig about 1:30 in the morning I would get home and everyone was asleep. So I would go out to the garage to partake and then come back in and put on Super Meroid for a couple of hours till I went to bed. The music in that game blew me away. We had a big TV for the time and I would pull the recliner right up in front of it to play. good times

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Thanks for the Pomplamoose.

I heard them a long time ago, and they've come a long way since then.

You might want to look four posts up Bob. :D

On 8/27/2020 at 9:06 AM, Wibbles said:

With added masks.

"... teach me how to be sensible
Logical, oh responsible, practical ...

... they'll be calling you a radical
Liberal, oh fanatical, criminal"