Listening to this now

Mesh

4 minutes ago, synkrotron said:

Erm... Did you watch it Wibbs? 🙂

The first 13 seconds - up to the point where the schoolboys with guitars appeared.

Edit: I just jumped through the video a bit. It seems the only relevance of the babe to the rest of the video is to get one to click on it in the first place. To that end, it works. ;)

Edited by Wibbles
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

To that end, it works.

I agree

As for

16 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

schoolboys with guitars

I thought they were actually quite good, technically.

I am not going to rush out to buy any albums of theirs, though. I liked some of it but not enough to warrant a purchase.

14 hours ago, synkrotron said:

sorry

couldn't get back to sleep after getting up for a pee

I couldn't help but chuckle at the cameraman's attempts to give the drummer and bass player some equal time. 😁

(I'll also never understand what makes someone as cute and talented as she is cover herself with ugly graffiti... *Sigh...* 🙄)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, craigb said:

<...snip...>(I'll also never understand what makes someone as cute and talented as she is cover herself with ugly graffiti... *Sigh...* 🙄)

Agreed. I find it a turn-off myself. But then they aren't doing it to attract my attention.

When I was a kid I wanted a tattoo. My mother refused to let me. It's one of the things she didn't let me do that I appreciate the most.

I read that a doc that does autopsies said that he can always tell the people who have tats, their lymph nodes are black from trying to get the toxic ink out of their system.

I wonder if that impairs the immune system that the lymph system is a major part of.

Notes

• Like 1

12 hours ago, craigb said:

If I was ever to get a tattoo, I already know what it would be

I have also given this some though, over the last couple of years and, for me, it would have to be something on my arm saying, "please dispose of sensibly," or words to that effect.

In green.