Listening to this now

Mesh

Since one of the first "plague" signs is "Fever" I thought I'd listen to the original and the one who changed it forever.

"Fever" - Little Willie John
the original

"Fever" - Peggy Lee
the session that changed it forever. I read that session guitarist, Al Caiola got session pay for snapping his fingers and never picking up his guitar because he thought anything he could add would make the song worse.

• Like 1

Since we are having a "Staycation" this year, I thought I'd revisit a vacation we had a half dozen years ago. We planned this vacation to Prague and the Czech Republic around the opening date of the Czech Philharmonic and this particular concert. It was great.

I've looked for us in the audience, but the camera avoided us. I guess we weren't as interesting as some of the others.

Anyway it was a great concert, a piece rarely played in the USA and worth taking our vacation a little later in the year when the fall weather made the Czech Republic cooler that we like.

Josef was taught by the great composer, Antonin Dvorak and married Antonin's daughter, Otilie. He wrote this the year they both died and in memory of them.

Asrael Symphony - Josef Suk

Edited by Notes_Norton

2 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Here's the notation Craig, sorry I don't have the tab.

I think she missed the "Release The Penguins" cue down there in the lower left.

Faeries Aire.jpg

I have that one...  I guess it's better than this one! 😁

Music-PreludeDuFornication.gif

• Haha 1