SOS (Slave Of State)

Ciodontrax

I didn't think the mix was too bad at all. For me, it is clear up top, and has enough "power" in the right places. But, this isn't my home-turf genre, so the true metalheads might see it differently.

So, if you want,

fight the power.

Meanwhile, the video - that's a good effort there! Appreciate the live shots and stuff. The musicians seem to convey the message, although it's not super subtle. My observation for improvement? The lead singer needs a better camera to equal that of the other musician's. Looks like he's shot with the back-up camera on a Ford Explorer, but the rest of them look crisp, HD, with a green screen to boot. If you are going to all this trouble (and it does look good) get the lead singer something more than a webcam, if possible.

Of all of your stuff that I've heard so far, I like this one the best I think. Nice job to all.

-Tom

Thank you SPAK for listening and Tom thanks for being so detailed.
Yes, in fact it looks as if the singer had taken the shot with a back-up camera on a vehicle, LOL.
Unfortunately, he has no way to make better video recordings at the moment, so we have to make the best of it. But it is primarily about the song i think, the video should support only the message a little bit.