• 139 Serum Presets
  • 70 MIDI Files

Total Size:

8.2 GB

Complete versions of all these sample packs are included:

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/wav-samples/the-octosale-bundle-2019/ 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

After getting Riffendium, I've been looking at more loop based Kontakt instruments. Paths 1 & 2 and Opacity look to be very nice as well.

Now, it looks like I have to check this one as well....that's a lot of content for $8 9_9. The MIDI files might be worth the ticket.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Mesh said:

After getting Riffendium, I've been looking at more loop based Kontakt instruments. Paths 1 & 2 and Opacity look to be very nice as well.

Now, it looks like I have to check this one as well....that's a lot of content for $8 9_9. The MIDI files might be worth the ticket.  

Hey Mesh,

I usually buy the ADSR Octosale (in recent years anyway) as it's such good value and as you say even the MIDI files usually have something worth re-using in them. I will just check to make sure that I don't already own the packs on offer this year though.

I have never actually used Riffendium after thinking I would which is either just me, or maybe down to the UI and tutorials/documentation which don't make every aspect all that clear. So when I come to use it in anger in a recording I spend so long trying to figure out how to make it do what I want I just give up and think "why am I putting myself through this when I can just play the part myself"! Maybe as an "ideas bank" I could see myself using it and I might still pick up the others as part of the current deal. 

I also got Paths 1 & 2 a couple of years ago as part of a deal (though not as cheap as the are now). Again, I like their content but I haven't really used them. Maybe one day! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by ZincT

I totally get you Zinc and that's one of my biggest problems in getting guitar based libraries. I just bought Riffendium this morning (looking for some different takes/themes to add on to my song bed). The quality of recording on the guitars were done really well. Hopefully, I won't have to resort to the dreaded manual (there's a lot of tutorials on YT). Now that Cakewalk has done some serious updates on editing, I'm looking forward to using this. 

I'm always in the hunt for some quick-fix ideas to put my guitar on top of (now resorting to loop based instruments coz I'm too lazy to do it myself LOL). I do like what Paths 1 & 2 have to offer and might pick that up as well.

• Like 1