FREE FAST BUNDLE by FOCUSRITE (5 plugins)

Vst0nE

GET 5 FAST BUNDLE PLUGINS FREE from FOCUSRITE

INCLUDED FAST LIMITER, EQUALIZER, COMPRESSOR, REVEAL, VERB

https://info.focusrite.com/en/audio_masterclass

you will get get email with code and apply this code with your FAST BUNDLE purchase.

INFO: as of now code does not work at focusrite website however support already know about it and should work again from TUESDAY BST time so keep trying from tuesday

ENJOY and have fun

• Thanks 3

Based on the drop down menu on the registration, it appears that this is intended for educators and students (as those are the two options listed), but there's no other copy that makes that certain.  

Edited by PavlovsCat
Clarifying why I thought it was limited to educators and students (based on the registration form drop down menu)

On 6/5/2023 at 10:43 PM, dee said:

do not know, i found it here

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2023/06/05/focuscrite-fast-bundle-free/

but if not allowed i can delete

I'm not saying if it violates a policy, it just seems that this is targeted at educators and students  (it's the Focusrite track for the offering; you can see it reflected in the questionnaire; so I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up limiting who gets the bundle by requesting college email addresses, but I'm  just guessing).

Beyond the educator/student question,  I own the Fast Bundle and love it. I really think Sonible and Focusrite did a great job in making these plugins super user friendly and high quality. I can wholeheartedly recommend them. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I signed up as  a student....because I am...I'm always learning...and always in class!

In fact, I am enrolled in a program that gives me countless edu discounts and a nice looking physical student ID, so no conflict of interest here. :)

• Great Idea 2

58 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

In fact, I am enrolled in a program that gives me countless edu discounts and a nice looking physical student ID, so no conflict of interest here. :)

But how can it be nice looking when your face is on it?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

This is intended only for educators from my understanding. 

It is obvious it is for everyone.  I am a continuing student of mixing and mastering so I chose Other and explained exactly that.  Absolutely nothing wrong/deceptive with taking advantage of this opportunity. 

Choices.png.16ee622c6b789bd6637a26d2a964424e.png

Looks like the code won't work until the Webinar is Live per this statement.

"When you join us live, you will be given access to Focusrite's FAST Bundle of powerful AI plugins, including FAST Compressor, FAST Equaliser, FAST Reveal, FAST Verb and FAST Limiter, 100% free!"

Edited by Fwrend
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2