NI - Irish Harp Summer freebie

TracingArcs

It refused to show up in Native Access...no matter how many times I refreshed, or opened
and closed.  Finally went to "My Products" in my account and got the Serial # and registered
it through Native Access, then I had to refresh again!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

I wonder if this means their next library is a Celtic entry into their Spotlight Series.

That would be great.

This is a really nice freebie. For those who don't own the full version of KONTAKT,  keep in mind that this library works in the free KONTAKT PLAYER; you don't need to own any NI products to use this. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

It refused to show up in Native Access...no matter how many times I refreshed, or opened
and closed.  Finally went to "My Products" in my account and got the Serial # and registered

It won't even show up in "My Products". I have tried a number of times!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, cclarry said:

LOL... I just got on the computer... try and try as I might... I can't get this to work.  I'll try again another day ?

8 hours ago, cclarry said:

I'm sure everyone and his Grandma is trying to get the freebie!

Except me! 😆

I think it's not worth installing K7 Player! I would never think of the freebie, 'cos I still will be using K6 Full!

• Great Idea 1