Pluginguru.com save $20

Fleer

3 hours ago, jngnz said:

https://www.pluginguru.com/

I got the MiniFreak soundset for $2.50. Let's hope it's better than the ones for Diva and Zebra, which are the worst soundsets I have ever bought for anything.

You can use the code multiple times, btw.

Don't expect much from a standard non-PRO tool, Unify is kind of weird to define, aimed at those who don't have much editing and programming knowledge of synthesizers that they will inevitably have to depend on after buying the expansions that only the developer sells, a plugin with an interface old to which I see little future in development, it's just my opinion...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Tell me what you think, anxious one. 

Will do after a bit more time. On first blush, worth 9 bucks but not sure I'd be thrilled for 29 plus. That said, I've barely begun and the real fun of Unify is combinations, effects routing and all that good stuff. 

25 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Will do after a bit more time. On first blush, worth 9 bucks but not sure I'd be thrilled for 29 plus. That said, I've barely begun and the real fun of Unify is combinations, effects routing and all that good stuff. 

Thanks. I went for Northern Lights (for Omnisphere2 & Unify). 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think I have closed this loophole at my site. I truly dislike my e-commerce software and the bugs it has which is how this was still available even after I had "deactivated" it. Congrats to all of you that saved due to Easy Digital Downloads being so buggy!  🤩

Edited by John Lehmkuhl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, John Lehmkuhl said:

I think I have closed this loophole at my site. I truly dislike my e-commerce software and the bugs it has which is how this was still available even after I had "deactivated" it. Congrats to all of you that saved due to Easy Digital Downloads being so buggy!  🤩

Thanks for visiting John! And thank you and Shane for Unify.  Really great stuff.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, John Lehmkuhl said:

Indeed great to see you here, Skippy! Your libraries rock and Unify is pretty amazing. You and Dr. Dunne truly do miracles. 
That said, there’s a great PlugInGuru sale going on at 45% off until July 5th. 
https://www.pluginguru.com

• Like 2