Native Instruments - SAVE UP TO 80% ON VOCALS AND CHOIRS

jesse g

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Some great deals, except for that measly Heavyocity one. 

But that Soundiron bundle is sheer gold. 

Fleer,

I know , right!

Heck,

Soundiron Voices Of Gaia is $249.00 by itself at regular price. 

Soundiron Mimi Page Light & Shadow is $99.00 by itself at regular price. 

Soundiron Voice Of Wind: Adey is $99.00 by itself at regular price. 

Soundiron Voices Of Rapture is $249.00 by itself at regular price. 

Soundiron Requiem Light Symphonic Choir $199.00 by itself at regular price. 

At regular price this bundle is $895,  but it's being sold for $179.00  😳

Edited by jesse g
Adding additional information
  • Like 1

Soundiron are a great company with some really good libraries.

I remember a while back I bought a bundle consisting of loads of libraries for an almost unbelievably low price on a NI promotion. If I had any cash to spare, I'd give this current offer some serious thought.

12 hours ago, antler said:

Soundiron are a great company with some really good libraries.

I remember a while back I bought a bundle consisting of loads of libraries for an almost unbelievably low price on a NI promotion. If I had any cash to spare, I'd give this current offer some serious thought.

I couldn't resist on this offer.  when I saw the offer on the Native Instruments website, I said to myself,  I'm not buying anything else from NI because I just purchased some great stuff during their Summer Sale.  (Maschine Mikro MK3,  Komplete 12,  and a bunch of extra expansions).   This offer was too good to pass up, however, so I bit the bullet and now I'm singing in the with the Choir. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

I dont remeber where is saw people pissed off soudniron lack of support ect ... so i dont know what tonthink , the tone was like " abandon ware " reminds me "air" crap. ,  no ?

I think it was one of the apocalypse percussion libs, but I had a version that had a scripting bug in it so every fourth note would be silent (or something like that - very annoying for a drum kit). Got a fairly prompt response from their support team with a fix; it was a few years ago so don't know if anything's changed since then.

Edited by antler

1 minute ago, antler said:

I think it was one of the apocalypse percussion libs, but I had a version that had a scripting bug in it so every fourth note would be silent (or something like that - very annoying for a drum kit). Got a fairly prompt response from their support team with a fix; it was a few years ago so don't know if anything's changed since then.

is there another brand that has this same kind if name ? orchectrall stuff , own gui

SONiVOX Strings, Woodwinds and Brass are alright sound quality -wise. It's just that the UI's are lazy, sloppy and reportedly glitchy. For instance they don't display the audible key range on the graphical keyboard when you load a new sound patch, and they copy-pasted the same UI on all their separate VI plugins (check out the ones I mentioned and the Singles bundle on PluginBoutique) and did a cheap reskin. I think the recorded sounds themselves are alright, and I certainly still use them, but it's a bit stupid that they come as separate plugins instead of sound packs for an honest sampler.

I have all the Soundiron libraries except Mimi and Adey.  They are all pretty decent and I certainly paid a lot more for them.  Wish there was some way to get those two I'm missing very cheaply.

After watching the videos the Genesis Choir is the only library that looks like it might be worth it for me.  Voxos and Men of the North don't really seem that great.  Mosaic Voices will be cheaper later, Heavocity is great but 16% isn't a discount.

Ruben's video on HOW TO: SCORE WITH VOCALS at the bottom of the order page is pretty good, worth watching even if you don't get any of these libraries.

Might just be me, but I generally find that using vocal Kontakt libraries rarely works that well.  Not that I don't keep buying them, but to be honest none of them would be on my list of desert island libraries.

On 8/10/2019 at 8:20 PM, Matthew Sorrels said:

Might just be me, but I generally find that using vocal Kontakt libraries rarely works that well.  Not that I don't keep buying them, but to be honest none of them would be on my list of desert island libraries.

I don't get the phrase libraries.  I prefer loops instead.   I have some of those Sonokinetec phrase libraries, one trick ponies and the newness wears of quick.

• Like 1