Michael Ilbert’s Signature EZXs have arrived | Two new EZXs, available now!

cclarry

No offence to Michael Ilbert, but both EXZ cover designs are super cheesy. Looks like a Swede's clichéd view of LA. I don't really want to load them into Superior Drummer and have to look at them on the room banners. That said, of course it is the sounds that matter. 

• Haha 3

Best Service has a EDX 3 pk for $162. The price for regular EDX is $81. So buying three is like getting one free!!

Yeah, that's how you do it Michael!! Talk yourself into walking over the edge... and never looking back!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grem said:

Best Service has a EDX 3 pk for $162. The price for regular EDX is $81. So buying three is like getting one free!!

Yeah, that's how you do it Michael!! Talk yourself into walking over the edge... and never looking back!!!

Plus you get Best Coins for the purchase!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Plus you get Best Coins for the purchase!

Yes I did. Got three generic codes in my account. Will use two of them on these new EDX's and save the other for a later date.

Hoping they come out with some new EZK midi soon.

• Like 1

The demos sound really good. But I tend to only pick up Toontrack libraries on flash sales; their regular prices and even their standard sales prices are a bit high for me. So it may be a year before I pick this one up.  But it's definitely on my list.