MODO DRUM - Shipping now! IK's first physical modeling drum virtual instrument

mododrum_announce_20190618_NEWS@2x.jpg.fefc20c8b1f60f30d01593022c70f03c.jpg

MODO DRUM, IK's first physical modeling drum virtual instrument, is now available. A sequel to our MODO BASS software, MODO DRUM brings musicians of all styles and genres a new level of customization, detail and realism for their drum tracks.

3_main_gui_lgr@2x.jpg.d7883d953eade2f5e4c2b14fd506b199.jpg

Buy MODO DRUM now and get the breakthrough physical modeling drum virtual instrument before the introductory pricing ends!

As of September 2019 MODO DRUM pricing will be: regular version $/€399.99; crossgrade $/€299.99.

ikc-L-MODODRUM_FRONT_LEFT_USB.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I thought that the installation was supposed to take up around 20GB of disk space once installed.
Mine looks like it's only consuming around 11GB - is this right?  Appears to be all there...

Yes, this is correct. You're good to go!

The download and the installation combined will take about 20GB of space, which is why we suggest having some extra room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ryan IK Multimedia, so I am really loving things so far, MODO Drum really sounds amazing!
I did have a question however  on Brush playing styles as I did not see this as an option. That would really be interesting to have this especially for the Jazzy Kits. btw I hope you were able to get me earlier messages. I tried to send an email but it mentioned the address was invalid.

Thanks again!

52 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

@Ryan IK Multimedia, so I am really loving things so far, MODO Drum really sounds amazing!
I did have a question however  on Brush playing styles as I did not see this as an option. That would really be interesting to have this especially for the Jazzy Kits. btw I hope you were able to get me earlier messages. I tried to send an email but it mentioned the address was invalid.

Thanks again!

We've definitely seen some Brush suggestions from users. This is not an option at this time, but we have passed this along to the team.

Feel free to post any new ideas in the Official Wish List for MODO DRUM. I believe brushes were posted, but any new ideas are welcome!

I did get your messages and I was just about to reply.  Keep an eye out on your inbox 😄

• 1 year later...