Samples from Mars 808 Day

cclarry

Happy 8/08 day ! Last year we celebrated this holy holiday by re-building the 808 From Mars from the ground up. And this year, we're celebrating by giving it away for free ! 

I know, I know - you probably already have 808 samples. But. We built this library with one of the best sounding 808s I've ever heard. It's been multi-sampled through an API console, cleanly and with tons of different hardware processing.

Anyways, decide for yourself :)
https://samplesfrommars.com/products/tr-808-samples?_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJjY2xhcnJ5MTIyNzAwQGhvdG1haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiY1ZKRm41In0%3D

Enjoy !

Teddy

Samples From Mars

PS - *This offer expires Monday, August 12th at 11:59 AM EST*

PPS - if you recently purchased the 808 From Mars, shoot us an email! 

• Thanks 1

I got the everything pack a while ago on a crazy cheap deal but my login seems to no longer work...

However, as I tend to keep everything when I buy stuff, the download link which they sent me when I bought everything still works! The link for 808 from Mars also seems to also download the latest version of the 808 pack. I also found some updates and other sample libraries that weren't there originally such as Lindrum from Mars (different to the original ones named lindrum.zip and linn60.zip), 505, 606 and 707 from Mars. I am still going through all the links to check for other new stuff.

So if you own the Everything Pack check your download link for updates and new stuff.

8 hours ago, ZincT said:

I got the everything pack a while ago on a crazy cheap deal but my login seems to no longer work...

However, as I tend to keep everything when I buy stuff, the download link which they sent me when I bought everything still works! The link for 808 from Mars also seems to also download the latest version of the 808 pack. I also found some updates and other sample libraries that weren't there originally such as Lindrum from Mars (different to the original ones named lindrum.zip and linn60.zip), 505, 606 and 707 from Mars. I am still going through all the links to check for other new stuff.

So if you own the Everything Pack check your download link for updates and new stuff.

Unfortunately links are limited to 3.  I got that bundle as well.  After installing Live Packs, Refill, and Konakt, I really bloated 2 systems.