Plugin Alliance $20 Voucher, No Minimum Spend!

Patrick Wichrowski

26 minutes ago, Fleer said:

But now there’s Pro. 

Yes, but in 6 months time when they release Masterdesk Ultra True Peak Extreme Mastering Pro No We're Serious This Time Edition, the current Pro version will be reduced in price and this should then work for that too 🤣

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 6

Now there's something I'm curious about. Some plugins from Elysia and SPL cost more than the discount but if you scroll all the way down, there are bundles which area listed as less than the price of a single plugin. Are these legit it is PA trying to pull a fast one on us?

EDIT - The link for those has the word "monthly" in them, yet there's no mention anywhere apart from a sales blurb that this is a monthly subscription plan. And just found the small print in the very bottom. Considering this information is effectively hidden, I'm gonna go with PA trying to pull a fast one on some people.

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino

14 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Now there's something I'm curious about. Some plugins from Elysia and SPL cost more than the discount but if you scroll all the way down, there are bundles which area listed as less than the price of a single plugin. Are these legit it is PA trying to pull a fast one on us?

I think you're looking at the subscriptions.