ChowMultiTool free multi-effect plugin by Chowdhurry DSP

satya

https://chowdsp.com/products.html

Chowdhurry DSP has released a new open-source “Swiss Army Knife” effect plugin.

ChowMultiTool is a free multi-purpose audio plugin intending to provide high-quality effects and utilities for music production.

ChowMultiTool features

EQ with linear phase and “drawable” capabilities.

Waveshaper with minimal aliasing and lots of customisability.

Band-Splitter with multiple outputs and perfect reconstruction.

SVF with keytracking and parameter modulation (CLAP only).

Available under the GPLv3 license, ChowMultiTool is available to download for Windows, Mac and Linux (VST3, AU, AAX and LV2).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I agree about the sound quality of the videos.  The one from 4 weeks ago sounds like it was done after an all-nighter / not enough sleep or with laryngitis** and the recent demo of how to draw and tweak the curve has audio is super low. I also agree that the quality plug-ins are better than the quality of the audio in the videos.

**Or, it could be digital artifacts on the mic line (digital mismatch maybe). 

Sadly, one of the plugins which would be the crown jewel of the pack cannot be used properly in Cakewalk, as you don't have access to channel settings per plugin. Because of the 3 band crossover, this plugin has 8 outputs (2 main and 2 for each of the three crossover bands), but CbB only reports it as having 2. In order to make use of the crossover bands, you have to load the plugin inside a wrapper like Kushview Element. Then you'll have access to the remaining I/O.

• Like 1