Can't select my ASIO at all...

Beilsten

I'm trying to use my Vox built-in ASIO and it's not even letting me use it, i know it's working because it's giving me the samples in the Vox ASIO program but at the time of selecting ASIO devices Realtek device comes out of nowhere and doesn't let me do nothing, i'm honestly stressed, i've spent a week or so trying to fix this. (it's on spanish sorry :() (and if you guys may ask , yes, i already tried closing everything that has something to do with the Vox and nope, nothing working at aimagen.png.412ecda888307a6a966d9b11a2b7e4aa.pngll.)imagen.png.59bb41c1de950a394c4477a413786b6f.pngimagen.png.f8179e497c7141a1291680764535c577.png

Edited by Beilsten

Additionally, absolutely do not use the Realtek ASIO driver for anything. It's actually broken and will cause all kinds of issues. If you must use the Realtek, switch to WASAPI mode.

But yes, as mentioned, ASIO only allows one driver at a time, so you have to deselect any other ASIO drivers to enable to one you want to use.

• Great Idea 1

Forget about Realtek unless you are trying to record from your Realtek "chipset".

It appears your VOX ASIO drivers are corrupted. Try reinstalling them or better yet..  MANUALLY go to & LOGIN & Check for drivers updates directly from the "VOX" website.