PA Deizel Herbert

cclarry

Heavy Tone Perfection - And More! 

The sound of heavily down-tuned rock and metal exploded in the past 20 years. This is exactly what this ultra-powerful amp was made for. And some of the cleanest clean sounds in the box! Hear why Alter Bridge, Metallica and so many more swear by Diezel amps!

Buy this plugin individually?
You can still purchase a single, perpetual license for this plugin.
List Price $149

Intro Price $129* with Code:
Herbert-129-Intro

Use this code during checkout to save. Valid until August 31.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/diezel_herbert.html?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=NEW!+Diezel+Herbert+-+Out+Now!&utm_campaign=190808+Diezel+Herbert+-+Sales+Start+Intro+Price+ALL+USERS+(except+HH20!)

50 minutes ago, Zo said:

Is people actuallybuying new PA plugins ?

Don't know. With this month's voucher I could get Mono Upmix for free, but I will wait until the end of the month to see if any more interesting item go on sale.

I'm also still considering the subscription for $17/mo but each day I'm less and less interested since I narrowed the list of PA plugins that I still don't have and I'd be REALLY interested to 5 more or less, all too expensive or unavailable right now (oberhausen, Iron, DearVR Pro, LION, Shadow Hills... hmmm... and maybe the Focusrite channel strip).

Oh... and after compressors maybe the most saturated plugin market are the amp simulators (pun intended)  🙂

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Well, I had an impression Dirk mentioned they would decrease also nominal prices for their plugins in their offer.

Did anything changed in fact? Nothing what I was monitoring seemed  to be at lower price than before...

Interesting if it is possible to combine 25$ vouchers from few persons ? :)  Having more than 1 could give more affordable price for some of their current deals.

I think the mention of lowering prices was more marketing hype than an actual plan to do anything at all to the pricing.  I think a handful (less than 10) of plugins did lower their price, but in general no.  And all their new products have to have crazy high pricing and tiny (if any) intro discounts in order to feed their subscription model.  If they were to do flash sales and $29 deals on new plugins it wouldn't be long before the subscription would look over priced.  I don't think they can balance both economic models and still manage to keep all their partners happy.  I'm guessing next up for them will be exclusive subscription only things.  Might be add-ons, might be whole products, but no direct sales.

I used my voucher last month to get Mono Upmix for free (had an upgrade price for me).  I don't think I've ever added it to a track though.

• Like 1

you guyz should check the Gearlsutz thread , it' epic and escalated fast lol 

Not happy at all how PA handled that , instead ofcoming and communcating with Longtime users aka those that Made PA what it is nowdayz , they keep chilling in their FB group with the predominance of new cats and subscribers lover .... reminds me politicians ignoring reality by sticking with one another ...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Zo said:

you guyz should check the Gearlsutz thread , it' epic and escalated fast lol 

Not happy at all how PA handled that , instead ofcoming and communcating with Longtime users aka those that Made PA what it is nowdayz , they keep chilling in their FB group with the predominance of new cats and subscribers lover .... reminds me politicians ignoring reality by sticking with one another ...

Give us the link.

I think a lot of developers went, "Uh oh, we deflated the price of plugins. We have to try to go back."   I like how Melda does things, 4 random plugins 50% off each week.  Plus that Izotope deal.   IK never fails on those group buys. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Give us the link.

I think a lot of developers went, "Uh oh, we deflated the price of plugins. We have to try to go back."   I like how Melda does things, 4 random plugins 50% off each week.  Plus that Izotope deal.   IK never fails on those group buys. 

I think he was referring to this one:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-computers/1020707-who-uses-plugin-alliance-171.html

Who in their right min would buy a plugin that costs more than a 12 month sub for all plugins? This subscription gate migh have lost them 90% of all perpetual license sales

Just now, Joakim said:

I think he was referring to this one:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-computers/1020707-who-uses-plugin-alliance-171.html

Who in their right min would buy a plugin that costs more than a 12 month sub for all plugins? This subscription gate migh have lost them 90% of all perpetual license sales

There’s also a separate thread on the subscription gate https://www.gearslutz.com/board/new-product-alert/1272298-plugin-alliance-goes-subscription.html

Plenty of plugins had their price lowered. Not that it means anything, because it's all just a series of sloppy sleight of hand. The primary purpose of the perpetual licenses in the new scheme is to make the subscription look more appealing by contrast. It's like the chick who invites her unattractive friend to a party with her, to increase her own market value.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Exactly and the problem was the pre release annoucement !!! lower prices ...bla bla thingy ..... i held all my purchases for those new plugin (i made even reveiws on ) to see them being the price of Cubase crossgrade !!! i went for cubase (witch i stuglle to get my head around stuck in this stupid way of handling overlapping audio stuff ....)

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Exactly and the problem was the pre release annoucement !!! lower prices ...bla bla thingy ..... i held all my purchases for those new plugin (i made even reveiws on ) to see them being the price of Cubase crossgrade !!! i went for cubase (witch i stuglle to get my head around stuck in this stupid way of handling overlapping audio stuff ....)

Same here. The rant with PA seems to be about those who have plenty of their stuff.  There was a point that many of them rarely get updated and push new ones out. I got a lot of their cheap stuff and never use it just like TRacks stuff.  It's not about quality but quantity. I just forget I have them and sometimes for ease and decision making I just use the ones packages in a DAW. Anything I do often doesn't make it to the post production side because of laziness.

There are some developers that might as well go to subscription because they introduce a new version without ever getting to .5 release. I just can't do software subs.  There just seems to be risks.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, projectm said:

I just don't do subscriptions what so ever. I refuse. Even WUP has made me completely stop using Waves

However, the Diezel Herbert amp is sweet! It's my current go-to amp but I use the UAD version 😉

Could you pls do a favor for some of us wondering if there is a difference between UAD version of this plugin and its 'normal' version  and do a short test and comparison? :)

• Great Idea 1