Creative Sauce: WHY EVEN BOTHER MAKING MUSIC???

Old Joad

26 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Plus Mike has an account here and would post a response if he felt like doing so.

I'm sure he would

To be honest Mike has a large community following him so rather than 'clickbait' I'd suggest that many of these videos are aimed at those of us who enjoy his content. I even watch product reviews that I have no interest in buying just to see his take on them! I'm sure I am not alone in that. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

I'm sure he would

To be honest Mike has a large community following him so rather than 'clickbait' I'd suggest that many of these videos are aimed at those of us who enjoy his content. I even watch product reviews that I have no interest in buying just to see his take on them! I'm sure I am not alone in that. 

You have 911 posts.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

I'm sure he would

The reason some people get annoyed about clickbait is you still fall for it even if you know exactly how it works. Which is it why it's so effective.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good thing I'm not a drummer !

I would be seriously be asking myself Why Even Bother Making Music ???  After  I saw this Video !!!

My Addictive Drums software got on a Greyhound Bus and ran away from home after I played this  video the second time

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

The drummer from Dragon Force has a video up on u tube  where he reacts to her cover video and playing as she plays ....He loved it ....

Just even watching the video I can feel her  joy  and  energy .  Those qualities of her performance are powerful and infectious ....

I felt young again for a moment in time just watching her .....

Now if my Addictive Drums 2 software doesn't come home soon in a couple of days, I may have to bite the bullet and file a missing persons report ....

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

That video was posted 4 years ago . That  "little girl"  is now currently 24 years old !  Get in line and take a number :P

Kenny

So, you're implying she's 20 in that video?   She looks like she's 12! 😮