APD Offer: 80% off World's Originals Collection by Rast Sound

Audio Plugin Deals

For a limited time, get the full Rast Sound World’s Originals Collection featuring 11 of the finest libraries from Rast Sound at a massive discount!

The World’s Originals collection contains 11 unique, best-selling libraries full of local instruments, vocals and recordings from 30+ countries and cultures. This collection also contains the all new engine ATLAS offering solos and patterns from 3 continents.

See links in signature for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Any opinions on these?

I rarely shop for samples, but I would appreciate a respectable collection of ethnic instruments.

It's just that I don't care for loops/phrases at all, and often "these" (or similar to "these") things give me the impression that loops/phrases are the main selling point.

I don't trust the sound demos. Yes, I listened to them, and they sound the "regular kind of fine". How [over]processed are they in their rawest form? It's also kind of difficult for me to tell whether the demos consist of MIDI patterns of "one-shots" or longer sampled audio segments. It's also difficult to assess the quality of samples through all the reverb. 😑