APD Deal: DS Drum RCS Essentials by Red Pack Drums - 80% Off

cclarry

I picked up the free version years ago and really liked it, as I recall. For some reason,  no doubt,  because I own so many drum libraries (hey, I used to play drums professionally,  so I love the sound of good drums), I completely forgot about it. But this library is really nice and the capabilities in KONTAKT are really thorough. In addition to what I consider the musts for an acoustic drum library, like the ability to mix each drum, adjust overhead mics ... it includes actual recordings of different turnings of, at least the snares (from memory,  I think each snare has 3 different tunings) and something I found a really nice surprise-- it has a built-in transient designer, plus it's set up to work with my Roland V-Drums. Yep, at $29.99 USD, it's a no-brainer, IMO. I strongly recommend people who own the full version of KONTAKT use the link Fleer shared (the full version works with the free KONTAKT PLAYER. 

The only question I have is, isn't APD the shop that often sends out an email with an extra $5 USD -- or something like that -- off of their sale price after an item has been on sale for a while?

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I picked up the free version years ago and really liked it, as I recall. For some reason,  no doubt,  because I own so many drum libraries (hey, I used to play drums professionally,  so I love the sound of good drums) and this library is really nice and the capabilities in KONTAKT are really thorough. In addition to what I consider the musts for an acoustic drum library, like the ability to mix each drum, adjust overhead mics ... it includes actual recordings of different turnings of, at least the snares (from memory,  I think each snare has 3 different tunings) and something I found a really nice surprise-- it has a built-in transient designer, plus it's set up to work with my Roland V-Drums. Yep, at $29.99 USD, it's a no-brainer, IMO.

The only question I have is, isn't APD the shop that often sends out an email with an extra $5 USD -- or something like that -- off of their sale price after an item has been on sale for a while?

Thanks, I think I need this now.

APD sends out coupons very rarely, and never for bargains this good.

• Like 1