Zebralette 3 Free synth sneak peek

satya

Someone on Knobcloud recently sold me their non-Legacy Zebra 2 licence for $66 so now I get to use all the Zebras right now and will be able to upgrade to Zebra3 for $29. One of my best purchases ever.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I hope they remove that annoying feature Zebralette had where you can only get it by installing Zebra along with two other plugins that will be in demo mode. None of their other free plugins do that.

I don't remember that. Coulda sworn I had Zebralette installed prior to buying Zebra. I'd gotten it when KVR had a one-synth challenge using Zebralette. I liked it so much that it convinced me to buy Zebra, which has since become my go-to synth for pretty much everything. But this was c. 2013-2014 and likely Zebralette version 1. I haven't used it since, because it's a subset of Zebra's functionality.

9 hours ago, bitflipper said:

I don't remember that. Coulda sworn I had Zebralette installed prior to buying Zebra. I'd gotten it when KVR had a one-synth challenge using Zebralette. I liked it so much that it convinced me to buy Zebra, which has since become my go-to synth for pretty much everything. But this was c. 2013-2014 and likely Zebralette version 1. I haven't used it since, because it's a subset of Zebra's functionality.

You can't install Zebralette by itself. You have to download and install Zebra, which also add ZRev and Zebrify to your plugins.

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino