JL

Just Produced a Deathcore album done fully in Cakewalk

Posted (edited)

Any fans of heavy music here? A deathcore band ,No Rest for the Weary, i helped produce just dropped their album today.

Recorded, edited, mixed and mastered fully in Cakewalk.

Spotify

image.png.8d2e3413810f16a3ed1178dbcb6f90fc.png

Edited by JL

Posted (edited)

Yep, I like it heavy, somewhat. I'll give it a listen. It's good to get a variety of music in here. That's what I like about this place. It's all over the place!!

Listened to Desolation and Requiem and I can say that's a little harder than I usually listen to. You did a good job on the Prodution. Both songs sounded like they came off the same album. Playing was executed well as was the recording/mix/mastering. 

At the end of Requiem, is that drummer really that fast? : ) If so, give him props!! That was quite a finish!!

Edited by Grem

14 hours ago, Grem said:

Yep, I like it heavy, somewhat. I'll give it a listen. It's good to get a variety of music in here. That's what I like about this place. It's all over the place!!

Listened to Desolation and Requiem and I can say that's a little harder than I usually listen to. You did a good job on the Prodution. Both songs sounded like they came off the same album. Playing was executed well as was the recording/mix/mastering. 

At the end of Requiem, is that drummer really that fast? : ) If so, give him props!! That was quite a finish!!

thanks for the kind words! All the songs were recorded across a long period of time so there was quite a bit of sonic variations.

yes the drummer is pretty sick, i've help filmed some of his live drum stuff too

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

That's  a really good drummer there!!

He also looks pretty relaxed doing it too! 

Edited by Grem