Someone else misses note names on PRV?

I have been using Cakewalk for a while and I still miss an option to show note names on PRV MIDI notes. Taking into account that the Score Editor is not as well mantained as the rest of the program, this option is a must (in my opinion) when doing purely MIDI works. 

Anyone else misses it? I can send Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the Bakers directly from Spain if they implement that function (not a bribe)

Edited by Feral State Sound

You can right click on the vertical keyboard on the left and temporarily set which note names display.  It gets the list from the drum maps that are available.  However, it would be nice if Screensets retained this setting.

31 minutes ago, scook said:

Custom note names used in the PRV Notes Pane are not read from drum map presets. They are read from master.ins. It would be nice to have per-track custom note names persist across sessions.

My mistake....  but where ever they are from, I agree with you about the need for the note names to persist across sessions (as well as being saved in Screensets)

3 hours ago, Promidi said:

You can right click on the vertical keyboard on the left and temporarily set which note names display.  It gets the list from the drum maps that are available.  However, it would be nice if Screensets retained this setting.

I mean to show the names directly on the notes and not only on the PRV keyboard, like this:

image.png.d7e38f212c19e201e35156a52985da42.png

AFAIK You can't do this in Cakewalk.

Edited by Feral State Sound