Massive X Updated to 1.01

husker

Changelog:

• ADDED Preset, wavetable, noisetable, harmonization menu pinning to keep menu open, double click to select and close menu, pinned state is default
  • ADDED Module bypass in header for oscillators, noise generators, filters, insert effects, stereo effects
  • ADDED Hover over wavetable, noisetable, harmonization menus exposes up, down arrows to cycle through content
  • UPDATED Master volume fader supports horizontal or vertical mouse control
  • FIXED Crashes and plugin-blacklisting caused by Windows account name containing non-English characters
  • FIXED Audio clicks related to Advanced Voice Stealing
  • FIXED Intermittent crashes which could occur while resizing interface
  • FIXED Routing section muted nodes display color

Known issues:

• Preset name is not recalled when reloading project in DAW.
  • FL Studio 20 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: close and open interface.
  • Cubase and Studio One: Massive X hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view, text input does not work correctly.
  • Logic 10.4.5, Ableton Live 10: using the freeze function may result in incorrectly rendered audio: save your project before freezing the track.
  • Graphics issues with older graphics cards such as Intel HD3000, not able to render GUI in OpenGL
  • Thanks 3

I'm a little disappointed with this update. It didn't fix the problems that were bothering me:

- When you reopen a Cakewalk project file, the MX preset name isn't displayed. The workaround (close the MX UI and reopen it) doesn't work for me.

- The user preset folder doesn't support subfolders.

- Only a few pieces of the manual are available.

NI seems to be working on these issues, so I guess we just need patience.