Quiet Music Gift - Healing Bowls 2

cclarry

Hello everyone!

Quiet Music is already 3 years old!

We started this project in full confinement around 2020 and we have managed to reach 2023 with strength and all thanks to you!

To celebrate with you, we have released Healing 2 totally free until May 21, 2023.

Download it by clicking on the button below, with a 100% discount, it is not necessary to enter a code.

GET HEALING 2 NOW

Discover the magic of sound with Healing 2, a stunning virtual instrument designed for both Windows and Mac platforms. This amazing instrument features the mesmerizing sounds of two Singing Bowls, skillfully processed with high-quality effects to create a sublime sonic experience. With 32 carefully crafted presets to choose from, Healing 2 lets you easily compose and explore different genres, such as relaxing music, ambient, downtempo, and meditation music, among others.

Features:

Windows & Mac.

64-bit.

32 Presets.

LFO modulation controls.

Lowpass/highpass filter cutoff.

ADSR envelope controls.

Built-in Chorus.

Built-in Delay.

Built-in Reverb.

Built-in distortion.

Samples meticulously edited one by one.

Easy to use.

100% royalty-free.

System Requirements on Windows:

Windows 8.1/10/11.

200MB Disk Space.

100MB RAM.

VST/VST3 host 64-bit.

System Requirements on MacOS:

MacOS 10.14 And Above.

200MB Disk Space.

100MB RAM.

AU/VST/VST3 host (64-bit).

REGULAR PRICE: $20 (exVAT).

Get it for free until May 31, 2023!

https://quietmusic.gumroad.com/l/qqpmsk/3YEARSQM2

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Thanks for this, Larry.

Just a couple of years ago I bought an authentic old bowl from Nepal, I think it was, as a gift to someone close.

Mesmerizing just to hit it once and listen to the sound evolve through difference phases while it faded slowly away.

I no longer have access to it so this plugin is a nice reminder.

I would have been happy with just the least processed samples which seem to be the "The Mornings After" preset.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul P said:

Thanks for this, Larry.

Just a couple of years ago I bought an authentic old bowl from Nepal, I think it was, as a gift to someone close.

Mesmerizing just to hit it once and listen to the sound evolve through difference phases while it faded slowly away.

I would have been happy with just the least processed samples which seem to be the "The Mornings After" preset.

If you have KONTAKT, there are a few developers that have Singing Bowl sample libraries with demos that sound really good to my ears. A relatively new developer, Fracture Sounds, has a Singing Bowl library out for $19USD that I've contemplated picking up that may interest you and I know Sample Science has freebie one, although it's a lot less detailed. 

https://fracturesounds.com/product/singing-bowl/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Healing 2 presets issue fixed

Hello

A space in the instrument/presets folder name was preventing communication between the presets and the plugin. 

1-You can manually edit the healing 2.instruments file and delete the space between the 2 and the .instruments dot (see screenshot)

2-If you don't want to edit manually I have reuploaded the files, sorry for the inconvenience. 

If you choose the second option, first uninstall the version with the error. 

In Windows, go to the folder where you installed healing 2 and find the uninstall file or delete the healing 2 files manually.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Healing 2 presets issue fixed

A space in the instrument/presets folder name was preventing communication between the presets and the plugin.

When I fired it up the first time it said it couldn't find the instruments, but I was able to tell it where they were (right there in the subfolder) and everything was fine from then on.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 3:14 AM, Paul P said:

It's an age old story....

Boy meets Girl.

Boy feels close to Girl.

Boy buys Girl an old bowl.

Girl gets new Boy but keeps the old bowl.

Boy fires up his trusty pc and finds consolation in a free digital version of the........

Bowl.

Edited by paulo