Never the one you haven’t met- always the one you can’t forget

Bajan Blue

Hi Everyone

We have just launched the eighth track off our Indelible Stain album - The track is called Never the one you haven’t met- always the one you can’t forget

Hope you enjoy it.

You can see the lyrics here

https://devinelie.com/indelible-stain/never-the-one-you-havent-met/

And the whole album is available on Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/album/43IS1UScScZbhzNrfVaB8a

We’ve updated our website as well – we’ve got our own store now where you can get music and merchandise!!

https://devinelie.com/

• Like 5

On 5/20/2023 at 5:43 PM, Ross Smithe said:

Once again, outstanding work Nigel! Song is fantastic, performance spot on, and your production value is top notch! Love the really full sound. Congrats!

Hi Ross

Cheers for those very kind comments.

I'm really pleased you liked the "full Sound" as I could never quite decide if maybe I had overdone that a bit.😎

Thanks again

Nigel

On 5/20/2023 at 6:14 PM, KSband said:

It sounds really good except I don't care for the distorted guitar on the chorus, I think it would sound better with a tighter distortion.

Hi

Thanks for this - I think re the distortion, a good point and  if I were to record this again, I might try that, something a little "smoother" sort of thing.

Thanks again

Nigel

• Like 1

Hi Nigel,

Well here's another gem .. did you wanna sound a bit like Duran Duran ? ......  'Juno wot' I think your vids and songs are ace mate they work so well ...I know I sound a bit gushy, but I love it.

ATB

Steve ( SRM )

BTW don't redo it !! It's fine as it is 🤝

On 5/21/2023 at 7:59 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Another fabulous song, Nigel!  A+

Hi Lynn

Thanks so much, really appreciated

Nigel

On 5/22/2023 at 7:04 AM, Larry T. said:

Great work again Nigel. The only thing I missed is an instrumental break in the middle, say, a trumpet solo, but still a solid song🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hi Larry

Thanks for this - the new album I am just finishing off, most have the tracks have things like guitar solos or EPiano breaks - i agree, could have been a few more on this album!!

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/25/2023 at 1:31 PM, Supa Reels said:

Hi Nigel,

Well here's another gem .. did you wanna sound a bit like Duran Duran ? ......  'Juno wot' I think your vids and songs are ace mate they work so well ...I know I sound a bit gushy, but I love it.

ATB

Steve ( SRM )

BTW don't redo it !! It's fine as it is 🤝

Hi Steve

Wow thanks for that, really appreciate those comments - and NO, I won't redo it!!

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 5:39 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Listening in the van today, this is by far the best balanced mix yet. (The low mids and bass are always problematic in the van, this one passes the “van test”)

Another excellent video Nigel 👍👏

t

Hi tom

As always thanks for the very kind comments - hope everything all good with you

Best

Nigel

On 5/30/2023 at 5:03 PM, freddy j said:

How do you do it!?  Another one in a long line of excellent productions.  The BGV's are excellent!

Hi Freddy - thanks so much for the great comments - glad you liked the vocals, we put a lot of effort in those, so it seems it was worth it!!!

Thanks again

Nigel