(not a deal) Is www.lootaudio.com a trustworthy plugin website?

El Diablo

54 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Hi,

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if www.lootaudio.com is a trustworthy website?

I'm seeing Pluralis for $16.42.

Absolutely. I've used them for years, buying KONTAKT libraries from small developers -- under their previous name/website, KONTAKT Hub  -- and since they launched under the Loot Audio name. They've recently been bringing more and more plugin developers to the site, so I haven't bought many plugins there, but they've always been very reliable and I've never had any problems with them in all of the time I've been a customer. I'd happily recommend them. They often have great deals. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

As stated by PavlovsCat. I've been using them since they were known as Kontakt Hub. I have many purchases from them (primarily Kontakt). And in fact they are my first port of call when looking at small one man developers. And some real bargains are to be found (I think Ben Osterhouse was first posted there for example).

They are the sort of place that when you are fed up and short of money. You can spend your way to happiness!. Recommended.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

They are the sort of place that when you are fed up and short of money. You can spend your way to happiness!. Recommended.

HAHAHAHA!!  That is the true spirit of this forum!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3