Focusrite - Massive 50% off Ableton Live 11 Suite

Niky Serrano

Opportunity to get your hands on Ableton’s flagship Live 11 Suite at a massive 50% discount

The exclusive limited offer ends June 30th — or while stocks last. Offer available to customers who registered applicable products after Sept. 1st, 2022

The applicable products include the Scarlett 3rd Gen range, Clarett+ 2Pre, Clarett+ 4 Pre, and Clarett+ 8Pre (Scarlett and Clarett Octopres are not included in this offer)

https://focusrite.com/es-la/news/exclusive-offer-get-massive-50-ableton-live-11-suite

• Like 1

Please be aware that this is an upgrade offer from Ableton Live Lite to Ableton Live Suite. You must have Ableton Live Lite registered in your Ableton account to apply the upgrade.

i have the code and i guess i will not use it so for me its likely a giveaway or a fee if someone wish

• Like 1

I couldn't remember what Ableton used to cost, so put "Ableton Live 11 Suite" into Bing and clicked the shopping tab. First two hits were a site with it listed for $70, so I checked to see if that is a legit site (supposedly is), but left me wondering how they got the serial numbers. Ironically, Bing doesn't point you to any reseller you would expect to see, so I didn't get my question answered :(

58 minutes ago, mettelus said:

I couldn't remember what Ableton used to cost, so put "Ableton Live 11 Suite" into Bing and clicked the shopping tab. First two hits were a site with it listed for $70, so I checked to see if that is a legit site (supposedly is), but left me wondering how they got the serial numbers. Ironically, Bing doesn't point you to any reseller you would expect to see, so I didn't get my question answered :(

https://www.ableton.com/en/shop/live/

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Also unnecessary work for  a DAW that will eventually cost you $250 in upgrades. 

Which proper DAW doesn’t cost somewhere around that for updates? And don’t say Cakewalk.

My son uses Ableton but he has a really old version. It's offering me the code as I am eligible so I am wondering if I can find a way to buy it for him to use - it's one hell of a saving!

I'm not too sure about this requirement to have a registered version of Live Lite as he doesn't use that. 

I'll have to read the small print.

3 hours ago, jngnz said:

Which proper DAW doesn’t cost somewhere around that for updates? And don’t say Cakewalk.

Reaper, Logic, FL Studio and Studio One Artist are good and don't cost too much to keep up to date. At least some of those should be proper DAWs. 🙂

• Like 2