Massage me when there is a big bag of money on the side of the road

Sheens

On 5/17/2023 at 1:08 PM, Sheens said:

ok I'll get me coat

If you ask me ...these are confusing times .  Who is leaving the building  anyway ?

Is it the big guy who kept his bag full of money safe and sound after he went home and took a cold shower ?

Or is it the little guy putting on a tight fitting rubber coat who spent all his cash on massages with the hopes of having a good time ?

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sheens said:

my motto is : liquor and horse

7xBx.gif

I like my massages with happy endings

Yeah!  Me too Wilbur! I like my massages with happy endings .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFvMDYl2X0SxhXfOp5g5timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFvMDYl2X0SxhXfOp5g5timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFvMDYl2X0SxhXfOp5g5timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFvMDYl2X0SxhXfOp5g5t

That horse knows exactly how fast to run to and when to stop , 

After the cowboy hid the bag of money the horse watched him hide the shovel 😉

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVCfY9f7BJXy7ePy-QjKo          500k-prop-money-in-a-duffel-bag-640x534.       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVCfY9f7BJXy7ePy-QjKo

Kenny

• Haha 1

So far could only get few words translated 'Cakewalk lifetime updates'  and  'Burning bassguitar'.

Any idea what he's saying ?   What did Milo make of this ? 

Edited by Sheens
  • Haha 1

On 5/21/2023 at 1:01 AM, Sheens said:

So far could only get few words translated 'Cakewalk lifetime updates'  and  'Burning bassguitar'.

Any idea what he's saying ?   What did Milo make of this ? 

Milo is in the process of trying to recreate his throat performance using Home Studio 2 with two instances of the Delay Lama .

Once he has an accurate conversion from the audio to midi, he hopes to be able to translate the meaning of the vocal using a language  translator.

d7F4Yk5.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1