Splat & CBB Studio Instruments

TedPiano

Hi All,

Re: Splat and CBB Studio Instruments - Quick Q

Q: I noticed I had both versions Splat 1.5Gbs and CBB 1.73Gbs (I think) so to save space I deleted Splat SI's - but CBB SI's have not filled/replaced the SI Instrumentation on my tracks - does anybody have any advice/thoughts of either reinstalling Splat SI's or linking CBB SI's to the relevant tracks (e.g. have I missed something regarding the CBB SI installation? - Any suggestions most welcome.

As always thanks for the help

Best

Ed

Assuming 64bit SONAR Platinum's SI installation and default install paths for both SONAR and CbB, Studio Instruments are overwritten when running the CbB SI Add-on installer. Are any SI instruments available in CbB now?

Hi scook - unfortunately no - all SI's are unavailable

But you mention CBB SI Installer - I'm wondering if I unchecked the tickbox - I'll have a quick check and update

Thanks as ever scook  

Back in a bit 

Thanks 

Best

Ed

The reason they don't work at all is because there was only one copy of SI installed to begin with.

CbB simply overwrote the SONAR install.

Running the SONAR SI uninstall removed the only copy on the PC.

Any plug-in bundled with CbB overwrites older SONAR versions.

• 1 month later...

About SI-All... They disappeared for me too, but now they appear in the plugin manager as Audio Effects VST (VST) instead of Instruments (VSTi).

I tried everything written in the old Cakewalk forum. Plus I tried the option "Configure as a Synth", but in vain.
I also tried to replace the dlls with old ones (from a rescue). No way !

Is there any hope that Bandlab correct that ?

Edited by Mage_et_lent