Air Music Tech AIR Instrument Expansion Pack 3 Complete Upgrade

cclarry

5 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

they could then pick up any of the AIR synths they liked when they're available as free giveaways or super cheap.

Indeed. I probably got each of them for $10 or less. There is one scenario where it actually is a deal. If someone were interested in 5 or 6 out of the bundle, it's not bad. I haven't seen any of the ones I like on those deep discounts in quite some time, like maybe a year (anyone else?). If someone's getting Hybrid 3, those half dozen preset packs are nice to have, I picked them up one at a time as $5 eligibility for PB freebies. So there's another $30 I've spent on products from this bundle. I'm into 90's ambient sounds, so Hybrid 3 is a source of delight. The oscillators and filters sound very silky and the dual sequencers just put it over the top (for me).

So it ain't that bad depending on how many of the instruments you want in the bundle. But I agree that if someone looks at it and thinks "oh boy, 10 instruments to play with, plus all those FX!" they're going to find out that less than half of the package is worthy of attention. Everything in it is a MacOS update away from being discontinued. If someone is on OSX they shouldn't touch anything in it with a 10' pole.

I really hope that they do a Hybrid/Hype on Xpand!2. It has such a useful soundset.

The best strategy is probably to buy unregistered licenses from sellers on KVR.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I probably got each of them for $10 or less.  ...  If someone's getting Hybrid 3, those half dozen preset packs are nice to have, I picked them up one at a time as $5 eligibility for PB freebies.

I watched a video on Hybrid 3 yesterday [nothing to do with this sale, I've just been infected with a psytrance virus] and the guy said it's like you get over a thousand (factory) loops and there's a synth thrown in for free.  (for Loom it's more like 1500).

Edited by Paul P
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Paul P said:

I watched a video on Hybrid 3 yesterday [nothing to do with this sale, I've just been infected with a psytrance virus] and the guy said it's like you get over a thousand (factory) loops and there's a synth thrown in for free.  (for Loom it's more like 1500).

I would like to see this video. Is it on YouTube?

Does anyone know if they are using Plugivery to redeem this?  I have not been able to get Plugivery to send me my serial numbers since my last purchase from JRRShop (November 2022)--Air Music Tech Air Super Synth Pack: Loom II | Hybrid 2020 | The Riser [airsupersynthpack].