United Plugins ANNIVERSARY SALES: 6 plugins at €19 and Anniversary bundle worth €526 for €99

cclarry

It's been four years now since we published our first plugins - Hyperspace, FireCobra and Royal Compressor. And we still keep improving them (and updating them for free for you).

Get the anniversary prices

And because we are celebrating, you may get any of those you are possibly missing with an extreme discount. In addition, you may the guitar and bass amp solutions and the newest release Pluralis for just €19. And there are more offers available.

Anniversary Bundle for 99 Euros

The celebrations end on May 31.

https://unitedplugins.com/discounts/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Sometime back I got Royal Compressor as a freebie.  I also have Cream2 by Acustica. Both of these are emulations of the Altec RS124 tube compressor used at Abbey Road.  To my ears the Acustica unit sounds better, but the Royal compressor isn't bad.  If you're looking a for an affordable Altec copy it's well worth a demo.

7 hours ago, mibby said:

This is an absolute no-brainer deal!

https://unitedplugins.com/Hyperspace/

Hyperspace is a super versatile and creative reverb. LOVE this one!

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm checking it out and will try the demo, but what do you like it best on (e.g. electric guitar,  electric piano,  acoustic guitar,  synth, etc.)? It seems like a great deal, buy I have around a dozen reverbs and trying to see what makes this one different. 

5 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm checking it out and will try the demo, but what do you like it best on (e.g. electric guitar,  electric piano,  acoustic guitar,  synth, etc.)? It seems like a great deal, buy I have around a dozen reverbs and trying to see what makes this one different. 

It's super versatile. I've used it on vocals - it can go from vintage character to modern and clean.  It works great on pads to like a nice washy shimmery verb. It can really do pretty much anything.

The workflow is really great too.  Once you find a setting you like OK, you can hit the random dice (3) and it'll give you another setting in the ballpark. Then A-B to see which you like better. Rinse and repeat until you settle on one you like. Then dive in and tweak the specific settings if you need to.

I have found I need to watch the CPU though. Basically, I'll find a setting I like, then switch to Economy mode until I'm ready to render...

• Thanks 1

Just be aware (if it applies to anyone here) that the first-purchase $10 in points can't be used on products on an "initial discount" sale. 

So if you wanted to try a trick similar to MrFigg's above, you'd probably want to use your big guns/discounts on Pluralis first, then circle back to grab something else with the first-purchase ten bucks off.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Paging @MrFigg ?

I think I read that codes can’t be used  on intro  prices for new plugins. 
Yeah…found it under the credits section. 

“Exception: UnitedPlugins credits cannot be used to purchase plugins sold at introductory prices. ”

Edited by MrFigg
  • Thanks 1