EzKeys2 Day

AndyB01

So tomorrow is the big day we've all been waiting for (well OK, not all of us).

Is this going to become a thing - like #StarWarsDay or #EdBallsDay (you probably have to be a Brit to understand the last one). 🤣

Suitable suggestions for hashtags welcome...

Here's mine:

#AboutFreakinTimeDay

Andy

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Ha ha I’m looking forward to tomorrow! Are folks relying on the Toontrack videos to find their way around? They are informative but I can’t stand the way that they come across as ‘sales’ videos, even though I’ve already bought it! Maybe it’s just me but I would rather listen to Eli Krantzberg  over on Groove 3 any day 😂.  And I appreciate that it will probably all be pretty intuitive but when I buy new software I like to know it inside out! 

I’ve used EZ Keys in so many of my songs over the years - whenever I’ve thought - this is a decent song, but it needs something else, 9 times out of 10, EZ Keys has been the answer. So yeah, should be fun diving in! 

• Like 1

I'll probably busk my way through it and eventually succumb to a YouTube tutorial when I inevitably get stuck. My problem is time - I literally have none to spare at the moment. Work and life is just full on so music is a rare indulgence. I'll get back to it eventually.

I'm with you on the Toontrack vids.

Andy

• Like 1